Breast milk is the most suitable food for the specific needs of infants. Physiolac supports the WHO recommendation to exclusively breastfeed for the first six months of life. Therefore, no advertisement on formula for infants between 0 and 6 months of age will be presented on our site. For further advice, consult a healthcare professional.
You are about to leave the Physiolac website and will be redirected to Hi Families, Laboratoires Gilbert’s webzine, where advice and tips for young and expecting parents are provided.
Physiolac BIO by Laboratoires Gilbert, provides products that:
• are specially formulated and validated by infant nutrition experts,
• meet the specific nutritional needs of babies*,
• are certified organic with 100% French skimmed milk,
• are manufactured in France,
• are palm oil-free.
Physiolac BIO 2 contains the following:
• DHA* (omega 3),
• ORGANIC cream
• ORGANIC GOS and FOS fibres
• absorbable iron bisglycinate,
• iron, zinc and Vitamin C to maintain proper functioning of the immune system,
• Vitamin D and calcium for good bone development.
*Complies with the regulations.
Last update 25/02/2020.
Wash your hands. Sterilise the bottle and accessories for 10 minutes in boiling water, or with the appropriate equipment.
Add the right quantity of water (below 40°C) to the bottle (appropriate water for infants or drinking water boiled for 10 minutes beforehand).
Add the precise quantity of powder suggested using the measuring spoon levelled against the edge of the tin.
Roll the closed bottle between your hands for approximately ten seconds, then shake in an up and down motion until the powder is completely dissolved.
Check the temperature of the milk by pouring a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
Wash the bottle immediately after feeding your baby.
Our recommendations for use
For your baby’s health, it is important to follow these recommendations carefully:
• Store in a cool, dry place before opening.
• Only use the measuring spoon provided in the tin.
• Prepare only one bottle at a time. Serve it to your child immediately after preparation.
• Be sure to discard any leftover feeding.
• Carefully close the tin with the cover immediately after use.
• After opening, keep the tin for a maximum of 4 weeks in a cool, dry place away from light.
The dose and frequency of bottles are suggested as a guide. A healthcare professional can adjust your baby’s diet according to their nutritional needs.
Standard reconstitution: 1 level measuring spoon (4.5 g) of powder for 30 ml water.
(1) As of 6 months of age, food diversification can be started by progressively introducing cereals, fruits and vegetables, meat, etc.
Skimmed milk*; demineralised whey powder*; corn maltodextrins*; vegetable oils* (oleic sunflower*, rape*, sunflower); cream* (15.9%); lactose*; galacto-oligosaccharides* (milk) (4%); minerals (calcium carbonate, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride potassium chloride, iron bisglycinate, (0.03%), zinc gluconate, sodium selenite, copper gluconate, manganese gluconate, potassium iodide; fish oil (milk proteins); emulsifier: sunflower lecithin*; vitamins (sodium ascorbate, cholecalciferol, retinyl acetate, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, D-biotin, phytomenadione, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride thiamine mononitrate folic acid, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate DL-alpha-tocopherol L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate, riboflavin); L-tyrosine; fructo-oligosaccharides* (0.2%); choline bitartrate L-tryptophan; L-cystine; L-carnitine; inositol; antioxidant: tocopherol-enriched extract
Important notice: breastfeeding is the best way to feed your child. Good maternal nutrition is important to prepare and continue breastfeeding. Partial breastfeeding can interfere with the breastfeeding process and it is difficult to backtrack on the choice not to breastfeed. It is important to follow the instructions for preparation and use of infant formulas. Formula that is incorrectly prepared could pose a health risk for the child.
Besides milk, water is the only other essential drink. Teach your child to avoid snacking between meals. Being active and playing are essential for your child’s development. www.mangerbouger.fr